US: John Varvatos appoints Quieti as president and CEO
The John Varvatos clothing brand has appointed Cristiano Quieti as president and CEO of John Varvatos Enterprises.
He will report to chairman and chief creative officer John Varvatos, who also currently holds the title of president.
Quieti will join the company from Diesel USA where he is currently CEO.
"Over the last six months, I have gotten to know Cristiano on both a personal and professional level and I feel that he is the perfect fit for the John Varvatos brand," said Varvatos.
He's passionate, strategic, a brand builder, a strong leader, has great relationships with our retail partners, and he will add immediate value ensuring that we meet our strategic global growth and financial initiatives. I am very excited to have Cristiano as my partner."
VF Corp saw second quarter adjusted net income rise on the back of growing margins and rising sales. ...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide