US: John Varvatos appoints Quieti as president and CEO
The John Varvatos clothing brand has appointed Cristiano Quieti as president and CEO of John Varvatos Enterprises.
He will report to chairman and chief creative officer John Varvatos, who also currently holds the title of president.
Quieti will join the company from Diesel USA where he is currently CEO.
"Over the last six months, I have gotten to know Cristiano on both a personal and professional level and I feel that he is the perfect fit for the John Varvatos brand," said Varvatos.
He's passionate, strategic, a brand builder, a strong leader, has great relationships with our retail partners, and he will add immediate value ensuring that we meet our strategic global growth and financial initiatives. I am very excited to have Cristiano as my partner."
VF Corp saw second quarter adjusted net income rise on the back of growing margins and rising sales. ...
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects