US: John Varvatos appoints Quieti as president and CEO
The John Varvatos clothing brand has appointed Cristiano Quieti as president and CEO of John Varvatos Enterprises.
He will report to chairman and chief creative officer John Varvatos, who also currently holds the title of president.
Quieti will join the company from Diesel USA where he is currently CEO.
"Over the last six months, I have gotten to know Cristiano on both a personal and professional level and I feel that he is the perfect fit for the John Varvatos brand," said Varvatos.
He's passionate, strategic, a brand builder, a strong leader, has great relationships with our retail partners, and he will add immediate value ensuring that we meet our strategic global growth and financial initiatives. I am very excited to have Cristiano as my partner."
VF Corp saw second quarter adjusted net income rise on the back of growing margins and rising sales. ...
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)