US: John Varvatos appoints Quieti as president and CEO
The John Varvatos clothing brand has appointed Cristiano Quieti as president and CEO of John Varvatos Enterprises.
He will report to chairman and chief creative officer John Varvatos, who also currently holds the title of president.
Quieti will join the company from Diesel USA where he is currently CEO.
"Over the last six months, I have gotten to know Cristiano on both a personal and professional level and I feel that he is the perfect fit for the John Varvatos brand," said Varvatos.
He's passionate, strategic, a brand builder, a strong leader, has great relationships with our retail partners, and he will add immediate value ensuring that we meet our strategic global growth and financial initiatives. I am very excited to have Cristiano as my partner."
VF Corp saw second quarter adjusted net income rise on the back of growing margins and rising sales. ...
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- US Q1 in brief: Skechers, Steve Madden
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Bangladesh remediation delays "unacceptable"