US: John Varvatos appoints Quieti as president and CEO
The John Varvatos clothing brand has appointed Cristiano Quieti as president and CEO of John Varvatos Enterprises.
He will report to chairman and chief creative officer John Varvatos, who also currently holds the title of president.
Quieti will join the company from Diesel USA where he is currently CEO.
"Over the last six months, I have gotten to know Cristiano on both a personal and professional level and I feel that he is the perfect fit for the John Varvatos brand," said Varvatos.
He's passionate, strategic, a brand builder, a strong leader, has great relationships with our retail partners, and he will add immediate value ensuring that we meet our strategic global growth and financial initiatives. I am very excited to have Cristiano as my partner."
VF Corp saw second quarter adjusted net income rise on the back of growing margins and rising sales. ...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- China and ASEAN upgrade FTA
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015