USA: John Varvatos Inc Names New President
Peter Arnold has been named president of men's goods business John Varvatos Enterprises Inc.
Arnold, who will take the position in August, replaces John Varvatos. He joins the company from the Council of Fashion Designers of America where he has been the executive director for four years.
Arnold will work closely with John Varvatos to further develop and implement the company's business strategy as it moves forward over the next several years.
John Varvatos launched his collection for men, which includes tailored clothing, outerwear, footwear and leather furnishings, in autumn 2000.
John Varvatos Enterprises Inc is a partnership with VF Corporation, a global leader in branded apparel, as a result of its 2003 acquisition of Nautica Enterprises Inc.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
VF Corporation has announced that Eric C. Wiseman has been appointed president and chief operating officer and will assume responsibility for the company's day-to-day operations. Wiseman, 50, who prev...
AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour has announced a multi-year sponsorship agreement making Nautica the Official Apparel sponsor of the AVP Tour....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has announced a series of organisational changes aimed at streamlining its leadership structure and supporting the company's long-term growth plans....
Apparel manufacturer VF Corp has reported an 18 per cent leap in first-quarter income, encouraged by good business at its outdoor, imagewear and sportswear businesses following acquisitions....
Apparel company VF Corp has set up a new company in partnership with designer John Varvatos after two years of uncertainty over Varvatos's brand, according to executives quoted by the New York Post....
Branded apparel company VF Corporation has completed its acquisition of surf-inspired footwear business Reef Holdings Corporation....
Footwear maker Rocky Shoes and Boots Inc has chosen New Generation Computing Inc's web-based sourcing and production system, e-SPS, to help streamline its global production of footwear...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar