USA: John Wyatt Rejoins Warnaco, Roger Williams Promoted
Warnaco Group Inc has named John T Wyatt as president of its Intimate Apparel group, which manufactures and merchandises brands such as Warner's, Olga and Bodyslimmers. Wyatt rejoins Warnaco from Saks Inc, where he most recently served as executive vice president of corporate strategy and planning and e-business strategy. He joined that company as president of its Parisian unit in 1998. Prior to Saks Inc, Wyatt served as group president of Warnaco's Intimate Apparel division. He joined Warnaco in 1997 after more than 23 years with VF Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020