USA: John Wyatt Rejoins Warnaco, Roger Williams Promoted
Warnaco Group Inc has named John T Wyatt as president of its Intimate Apparel group, which manufactures and merchandises brands such as Warner's, Olga and Bodyslimmers. Wyatt rejoins Warnaco from Saks Inc, where he most recently served as executive vice president of corporate strategy and planning and e-business strategy. He joined that company as president of its Parisian unit in 1998. Prior to Saks Inc, Wyatt served as group president of Warnaco's Intimate Apparel division. He joined Warnaco in 1997 after more than 23 years with VF Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective