USA: John Wyatt Rejoins Warnaco, Roger Williams Promoted
Warnaco Group Inc has named John T Wyatt as president of its Intimate Apparel group, which manufactures and merchandises brands such as Warner's, Olga and Bodyslimmers. Wyatt rejoins Warnaco from Saks Inc, where he most recently served as executive vice president of corporate strategy and planning and e-business strategy. He joined that company as president of its Parisian unit in 1998. Prior to Saks Inc, Wyatt served as group president of Warnaco's Intimate Apparel division. He joined Warnaco in 1997 after more than 23 years with VF Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022