GERMANY: Jonathan Saunders to create new Escada line
Designer Jonathan Saunders is poised to create a new capsule line for the Escada Sport label, the German company has announced.
Part of the company’s Resort 2012 collection, the line will cover all product groups, including leather accessories, and is said to feature “modern, feminine pieces, and striking colours”.
The new line will be available in Escada and Escada Sport stores, as well as via wholesalers, from November 2011.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Tata International, the global trading arm of the Tata Group and India's leading exporter of leather and shoes, is taking a first step into the European footwear retail market after buying a 51% stake...
Tata International, the global trading arm of the Tata Group and India's leading exporter of leather and shoes is planning to set up tannery and leather goods manufacturing facilities in Ethiopia....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar