US: Jones Apparel appoints Allard to creative post
Clothing firm Jones Apparel Group has announced the appointment of Fred Allard as creative director of the Nine West brand footwear and accessories divisions.
He has been assigned to oversee the vision for Nine West-branded products in the company-owned footwear, handbag and jewellery divisions.
"This is about our ongoing commitment to putting product and design at the centre of the brand, investing in the best talent and bringing together the talent in each division to act as a unified Nine West team," said Andrew Cohen, company CEO of wholesale footwear and accessories.
"We believe Fred is the right person to execute this vision and we are happy for his return to the company."
Allard's background includes 12 previous years at Nine West Group, and creative director positions with Castaner and Stephane Kelian.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective