USA: Jones Apparel Completes McNaughton Acquisition
Jones Apparel Group Inc has completed the acquisition of McNaughton Apparel Group Inc which was announced in April. Jones will exchange 0.282 of a share of Jones common stock and $10.50 in cash for each share of McNaughton common stock. The exchange ratio was determined based on the average closing price of $40.68 for Jones common stock for the five-day period from June 11 through June 15, 2001. McNaughton had approximately 10.6 million shares of common stock outstanding, excluding stock options, at closing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands