USA: Jones Apparel Expands Corso's Role
Jackie Corso's existing responsibilities as chief executive officer of Jones Apparel Group’s costume jewellery division are being expanded to include handbags and small leather goods. In this new role, Ms Corso will be charged with developing the strategic vision and overseeing the day-to-day management of the handbag and small leather goods business consistent with the company's corporate goals and objectives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth