USA: Jones Apparel Group Names Divisional CEOs
Dabah, who joined the Pennsylvania-based company as part of its Gloria Vanderbilt acquisition in 2002, has been named group CEO of Jones' Polo Jeans Company, Gloria Vanderbilt and l.e.i. divisons.
Gross, meanwhile, has been promoted to CEO of Gloria Vanderbilt.
According to Jones Apparel Group CEO Peter Boneparth, the decision to group Polo, Vanderbilt and l.e.i. under the one leadership would provide a range of benefits to the company.
"We believe that this is a perfect time to unify these three jeanswear businesses under the same leadership, in order to derive the benefits of leveraging our procurement and sourcing capabilities, while maintaining the individual market integrity of each brand," Boneparth said.
"The formation of this jeanswear group structure will allow Isaac to coordinate the respective sales, design, production and operational components (of each division)."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Ranked as one of Thailand's top three textile producers and the country's seventh largest garment maker with a 2003 sales turnover of US$46 million, the Nan Yang Textile Group is one of only a handful...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren has announced a set of executive appointments aimed at boosting its growing business and improving its supply chain....
Upmarket clothing label Polo Ralph Lauren has enjoyed a 31 per cent hike in second-quarter net income on better wholesale and retail sales....
The United States Polo Association and apparel company Jordache Limited have been granted the right to use horse logos on their goods after a court case concluded they do not infringe on the trademark...
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts