US: Jones Apparel names DiPietrantonio as operations chief
Jones Apparel Group has appointed Cynthia DiPietrantonio to chief operations officer of the company.
DiPietrantonio has spent over 24 years with the apparel operator in many capacities, most recently as executive vice president, customer relations and corporate credit.
The company also announced the promotion of Norman Veit as its executive vice president of management information services. He has been with Jones Apparel for five years as senior vice president of corporate MIS.
Wesley Card, the company's president and CEO, said: "Along with the recent appointment of John McClain to the position of chief financial officer, these organisational changes will provide for strong and experienced leadership in our operations and financial groups.
"I am confident in the ability of these executives to lead and to continue to provide excellent customer service and to enhance our ability to meet customer requirements."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Jones Apparel Group has seen its third quarter profit soar five-fold, helped by the sale of its Barneys New York unit last month....
US fashion group Jones Apparel is planning to close down its distribution operations in Berkeley County, South Carolina, where nearly 300 people currently work....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective