US: Jones Apparel promotes Lastrina to EVP marketing
Jones Apparel Group has announced the promotion of Stacy Lastrina to executive vice president - marketing.
The appointment is effective immediately, with Lastrina now responsible for the positioning and marketing of all brands within the Jones Apparel portfolio.
Jones Apparel president and CEO Peter Boneparth said: "Stacy has been a valuable contributor to the overall success of the Jones Apparel. She has a strong sense for each of our brands and their respective positioning in the marketplace.
"Her leadership of the marketing team and the brand-building investments that we make are each essential components of our long-term growth philosophy. Stacy will play an integral role in the continued evolution of our highly recognizable brand portfolio."
Jones Apparel is a designer, marketer and wholesaler of branded apparel, footwear and accessories. On Monday, just-style reported that Polo Ralph Lauren agreed to pay Jones Apparel US$355m to buy back the Polo Jeans business in the US, and to settle all outstanding litigation and claims between the two companies.
Ranked as one of Thailand's top three textile producers and the country's seventh largest garment maker with a 2003 sales turnover of US$46 million, the Nan Yang Textile Group is one of only a handful...
The United States Polo Association and apparel company Jordache Limited have been granted the right to use horse logos on their goods after a court case concluded they do not infringe on the trademark...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation says it enjoyed a fourfold growth in first-quarter profit due to good demand for spring and summer collections....
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Scott Bowman as president, international business development....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack