USA: Jones Apparel To Grow With Essentus
Jones Apparel Group Inc has selected the Essentus suite of applications for its Women's Moderate Apparel Group to enhance productivity and profitability while reducing risk throughout its supply chain.
Said Paul Lanham, senior vice president and chief technology officer of Jones Apparel Group: "With Essentus' Vision suite as the backbone of our moderate apparel business, we are confident that we can support our growth strategy in the future."
The announcement comes after the successful implementation of Vision
Sourcing and Demand at the Miss Erika division of the McNaughton Apparel Group, a subsidiary of Jones Apparel Group. In addition to Miss Erika, Jones Apparel Group has engaged Essentus to implement its Vision software at the Norton McNaughton and Jeri Jo divisions.
Companies: Authentic Brands Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Luxury stores operator Barneys New York, a wholly owned subsidiary of Jones Apparel Group, Inc, has announced the promotion of Julie Gilhart to senior vice president, fashion director/women's....
Thimio will assume responsibility for all financial planning, forecasting and budgeting activities and will continue to lead the treasury division....
Jones Apparel Group Inc has appointed Clare Cuthbert as president of the company's accessories division, effective today....
Luxury goods giant LVMH SA has denied suggestions that it has sold off US fashion label Donna Karan, according to dealers cited media reports....
Hong Kong-based fashion company Tommy Hilfiger Corp is preparing to auction itself off, according to sources cited by The Wall Street Journal....
Branded apparel and footwear company Jones Apparel Group Inc has reported a 29 per cent drop in second-quarter earnings and has launched a strategic review of operations in a push to cut costs and boo...
Leading clothing and footwear company Jones Apparel Group Inc says it is closing its laundry, assembly and distribution operations located in San Luis, Mexico, after a comprehensive review of its Mexi...
HCL Technologies Retail Business Solutions, a joint venture between HCL Technologies and Jones Apparel Group Inc, is launching Ascentua, a new generation of innovative software solutions designed to m...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack