US: Jones Group taps Coach exec to head footwear ops
US footwear and apparel company The Jones Group has appointed Kathy Nedorostek to the newly-created position of group president of global footwear and accessories.
Reporting to Richard Dickson, CEO and president of branded businesses, Nedorostek will oversee the operations, sales, production and overall category development of the Jones Group's footwear, handbags and jewellery division.
She will join the Jones Group in mid-October from luxury brand Coach, where she most recently served as president of North America wholesale and global licensing.
"Footwear and accessories are core strategic pillars and growing segments of The Jones Group business, and we are thrilled to add Kathy's premier brand leadership to support and direct our development in these categories," said Dickson.
Has the Bangladesh Fire and Building Safety Agreement (BFBSA) campaign struggled to make a mark? In his most recent Flanarant column, which was published on just-style on Friday (1 February), Mike Fla...
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
Men’s outerwear in Singapore increased in value by 8% during 2011, rising to S$906 million. There are an increasing number of international apparel brands which have begun to focus on catering to Sing...
US upscale department store operator Saks Inc has admitted its full year results were below expectations as a result of macroeconomic concerns and Hurricane Sandy....
LeAnn Nealz, the president and chief creative officer of Fifth & Pacific's struggling Juicy Couture brand, is to leave the company....
PVH has completed its US$2.9bn acquisition of Warnaco, as well as closing new senior secured credit facilities to fund the transaction. ...
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change