US: Jones Group taps Coach exec to head footwear ops
US footwear and apparel company The Jones Group has appointed Kathy Nedorostek to the newly-created position of group president of global footwear and accessories.
Reporting to Richard Dickson, CEO and president of branded businesses, Nedorostek will oversee the operations, sales, production and overall category development of the Jones Group's footwear, handbags and jewellery division.
She will join the Jones Group in mid-October from luxury brand Coach, where she most recently served as president of North America wholesale and global licensing.
"Footwear and accessories are core strategic pillars and growing segments of The Jones Group business, and we are thrilled to add Kathy's premier brand leadership to support and direct our development in these categories," said Dickson.
Has the Bangladesh Fire and Building Safety Agreement (BFBSA) campaign struggled to make a mark? In his most recent Flanarant column, which was published on just-style on Friday (1 February), Mike Fla...
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
Men’s outerwear in Singapore increased in value by 8% during 2011, rising to S$906 million. There are an increasing number of international apparel brands which have begun to focus on catering to Sing...
US upscale department store operator Saks Inc has admitted its full year results were below expectations as a result of macroeconomic concerns and Hurricane Sandy....
Product Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering drivers of online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 25 product categories) and revie...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects