US: Jones Group taps Coach exec to head footwear ops
US footwear and apparel company The Jones Group has appointed Kathy Nedorostek to the newly-created position of group president of global footwear and accessories.
Reporting to Richard Dickson, CEO and president of branded businesses, Nedorostek will oversee the operations, sales, production and overall category development of the Jones Group's footwear, handbags and jewellery division.
She will join the Jones Group in mid-October from luxury brand Coach, where she most recently served as president of North America wholesale and global licensing.
"Footwear and accessories are core strategic pillars and growing segments of The Jones Group business, and we are thrilled to add Kathy's premier brand leadership to support and direct our development in these categories," said Dickson.
Has the Bangladesh Fire and Building Safety Agreement (BFBSA) campaign struggled to make a mark? In his most recent Flanarant column, which was published on just-style on Friday (1 February), Mike Fla...
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
US upscale department store operator Saks Inc has admitted its full year results were below expectations as a result of macroeconomic concerns and Hurricane Sandy....
LeAnn Nealz, the president and chief creative officer of Fifth & Pacific's struggling Juicy Couture brand, is to leave the company....
PVH has completed its US$2.9bn acquisition of Warnaco, as well as closing new senior secured credit facilities to fund the transaction. ...
US apparel and footwear business The Jones Group has appointed former Coach executive Joseph Stafiniak to the newly-created position of senior vice president of merchandising for its Nine West brand....
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Adidas taps Nike designers for new creative studio
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm