US: Jones reshuffles management positions
The Jones Group has made a number of management changes in its footwear, accessories and retail business, after the departure of two executives from the unit.
The reorganisation follows the departures of Andrew Cohen, formerly chief executive officer of footwear, accessories and retail, and Jay Friedman, who formerly led the company-owned retail business.
Rick Paterno, formerly president, wholesale better footwear brands, has been appointed group president of footwear. He will be responsible for all of Jones' wholesale footwear businesses, both domestically and internationally.
Ron Offir, formerly president of e-commerce, has been appointed president, Jones Direct Group. He will be responsible for all of Jones' direct to consumer businesses, including company-owned and e-commerce retail.
Cohen and Friedman have left the company to pursue personal interests, Jones added.
Wesley Card, chief executive officer of The Jones Group, said: "We greatly appreciate Andy's and Jay's substantive contributions to The Jones Group. Both are fine and accomplished professionals, and we wish them only the best as they pursue their personal interests."
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020