GERMANY: Joop Ends Contract With Hamburg Apparel Firm
German designer, Wolfgang Joop, is severing his links with the Hamburg-based apparel firm Wunsche AG. The German designer is selling his shares in Joop! GmbH to Wunsche and says his move is based on differences regarding the "internationalisation" of the label. Joop is also quoted as saying that problems in product quality could not be solved.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"