USA: Jordache To Boost Planning, Analysis With ProCube
The rollout, which also includes development of a data warehouse and AS 400 connectivity, will support Jordache's sales, production, merchandise planning, and reporting groups.
New York City-based Jordache produces over 30 million garments per year under the Jordache Originals label, and also markets such brands as Gasoline, FUBU ladies, FUBU girls, KIKIT, and United States Polo Association.
It believes deploying proCube will provide the flexibility to streamline its complex planning, reporting and analysis tasks.
"We currently maintain historical data for 18 companies in our general ledger application. We need to slice and dice financial and operational data to produce income statements, balance sheets, trial balances, and consolidation and allocation reports. These reports are mission-critical and support everyone from production, sales, and finance to our merchandise planners and corporate executives. It's no small task," said Joe Taylor, CFO at Jordache.
"The apparel manufacturing industry has to analyse an incredible amount of data, but it is often difficult to access and transform it into meaningful information to support the enterprise at large," said David Libesman, CEO of the Satori Group.
"With proCube, Jordache will easily access and leverage the data residing in its existing systems to streamline the planning, reporting and analysis process. The benefits derived from Satori's scalable solution will be immediate and enable Jordache to maintain near real-time insight into its financial and operational universe."
Companies: Warnaco Group Inc
Ranked as one of Thailand's top three textile producers and the country's seventh largest garment maker with a 2003 sales turnover of US$46 million, the Nan Yang Textile Group is one of only a handful...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren has announced a set of executive appointments aimed at boosting its growing business and improving its supply chain....
Upmarket clothing label Polo Ralph Lauren has enjoyed a 31 per cent hike in second-quarter net income on better wholesale and retail sales....
The United States Polo Association and apparel company Jordache Limited have been granted the right to use horse logos on their goods after a court case concluded they do not infringe on the trademark...
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack