USA: Jos A Bank Announces Fourth Quarter Sales Increase
The Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc has announced that its total sales for the fourth quarter, ended February 3, 2001, have increased 14.5 per cent to $71m compared to $62m in 1999. For the same period, comparable store sales increased 14.6 per cent, Internet sales increased 157 per cent and catalogue sales decreased 14.1 per cent primarily due to cannibalisation from the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth