USA: Jos A Bank Clothiers Sees Solid H2 Results
Leading men's apparel retailer Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc said on Tuesday its store expansion plan was progressing well and confirmed it would open 23 to 25 new stores by the end of this year. The Maryland-based company, which in April reaffirmed plans to open up to 100 new stores in three years, said in a statement it expects solid second half results and would open at least 30 new retail outlets in 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth