USA: Jos A Bank Launches Aggressive Expansion Plans
Jos A Bank Clothiers has announced the opening of its first new store in its proposed 30 for the year 2001. The new store is located in Danbury, CT, and forms the start of Jos A Bank's aggressive expansion plan of opening between 75-100 new stores by the end of the financial year 2003. Robert N Wildrick, Jos A Bank CEO, said: "Our expansion plans are progressing well. We had one of the most successful Holiday performances in our industry as evidenced by a 12.6 per cent comparable store sales increase in December 2000 and shortly we will be reporting excellent fourth quarter results. We want to capitalise on this great trend and expand our market share.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack