USA: Jos A Bank Launches Aggressive Expansion Plans
Jos A Bank Clothiers has announced the opening of its first new store in its proposed 30 for the year 2001. The new store is located in Danbury, CT, and forms the start of Jos A Bank's aggressive expansion plan of opening between 75-100 new stores by the end of the financial year 2003. Robert N Wildrick, Jos A Bank CEO, said: "Our expansion plans are progressing well. We had one of the most successful Holiday performances in our industry as evidenced by a 12.6 per cent comparable store sales increase in December 2000 and shortly we will be reporting excellent fourth quarter results. We want to capitalise on this great trend and expand our market share.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack