USA: Jos A Bank Launches Aggressive Expansion Plans
Jos A Bank Clothiers has announced the opening of its first new store in its proposed 30 for the year 2001. The new store is located in Danbury, CT, and forms the start of Jos A Bank's aggressive expansion plan of opening between 75-100 new stores by the end of the financial year 2003. Robert N Wildrick, Jos A Bank CEO, said: "Our expansion plans are progressing well. We had one of the most successful Holiday performances in our industry as evidenced by a 12.6 per cent comparable store sales increase in December 2000 and shortly we will be reporting excellent fourth quarter results. We want to capitalise on this great trend and expand our market share.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022