USA: Jos A Bank Launches Aggressive Expansion Plans
Jos A Bank Clothiers has announced the opening of its first new store in its proposed 30 for the year 2001. The new store is located in Danbury, CT, and forms the start of Jos A Bank's aggressive expansion plan of opening between 75-100 new stores by the end of the financial year 2003. Robert N Wildrick, Jos A Bank CEO, said: "Our expansion plans are progressing well. We had one of the most successful Holiday performances in our industry as evidenced by a 12.6 per cent comparable store sales increase in December 2000 and shortly we will be reporting excellent fourth quarter results. We want to capitalise on this great trend and expand our market share.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022