USA: Jos. A. Bank Opens Two New Stores
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers (NASDAQ:JOSB) announces the opening of its two newest stores in Westfield, NJ and Glastonbury, CT. These two new stores are the sixth and seventh of eight stores that will open this Autumn and are part of the company's plans to open 75-100 plus new stores by fiscal 2003. Robert N. Wildrick, CEO said: "Our expansion plans are progressing well, helping us to achieve sales growth and adding to our profitability. With our company's terrific profit results, we are finalising our spring 2001 plans and accelerating our new store plan to open over 30 stores in 2001."These two new stores in major Northeast markets will offer the customer a complete selection of men's apparel. The inventory will feature classically tailored suits, sportcoats, slacks and formalwear plus the latest in corporate casual sportswear, shoes and accessories. Each store will have a highly trained staff of wardrobe consultants and on-site tailoring services. In addition to recently opened stores in the Chicago, Atlanta and Salt Lake City markets, the company will also open next week in a newly relocated store in the Loop in Chicago. The store sites are in the company's target profile of high-end specialty retail centres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020