USA: Jos. A. Bank Opens Two New Stores
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers (NASDAQ:JOSB) announces the opening of its two newest stores in Westfield, NJ and Glastonbury, CT. These two new stores are the sixth and seventh of eight stores that will open this Autumn and are part of the company's plans to open 75-100 plus new stores by fiscal 2003. Robert N. Wildrick, CEO said: "Our expansion plans are progressing well, helping us to achieve sales growth and adding to our profitability. With our company's terrific profit results, we are finalising our spring 2001 plans and accelerating our new store plan to open over 30 stores in 2001."These two new stores in major Northeast markets will offer the customer a complete selection of men's apparel. The inventory will feature classically tailored suits, sportcoats, slacks and formalwear plus the latest in corporate casual sportswear, shoes and accessories. Each store will have a highly trained staff of wardrobe consultants and on-site tailoring services. In addition to recently opened stores in the Chicago, Atlanta and Salt Lake City markets, the company will also open next week in a newly relocated store in the Loop in Chicago. The store sites are in the company's target profile of high-end specialty retail centres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022