USA: Jos. A. Bank Opens Two New Stores
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers (NASDAQ:JOSB) announces the opening of its two newest stores in Westfield, NJ and Glastonbury, CT. These two new stores are the sixth and seventh of eight stores that will open this Autumn and are part of the company's plans to open 75-100 plus new stores by fiscal 2003. Robert N. Wildrick, CEO said: "Our expansion plans are progressing well, helping us to achieve sales growth and adding to our profitability. With our company's terrific profit results, we are finalising our spring 2001 plans and accelerating our new store plan to open over 30 stores in 2001."These two new stores in major Northeast markets will offer the customer a complete selection of men's apparel. The inventory will feature classically tailored suits, sportcoats, slacks and formalwear plus the latest in corporate casual sportswear, shoes and accessories. Each store will have a highly trained staff of wardrobe consultants and on-site tailoring services. In addition to recently opened stores in the Chicago, Atlanta and Salt Lake City markets, the company will also open next week in a newly relocated store in the Loop in Chicago. The store sites are in the company's target profile of high-end specialty retail centres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack