USA: Jos. A. Bank Opens Two New Stores
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers (NASDAQ:JOSB) announces the opening of its two newest stores in Westfield, NJ and Glastonbury, CT. These two new stores are the sixth and seventh of eight stores that will open this Autumn and are part of the company's plans to open 75-100 plus new stores by fiscal 2003. Robert N. Wildrick, CEO said: "Our expansion plans are progressing well, helping us to achieve sales growth and adding to our profitability. With our company's terrific profit results, we are finalising our spring 2001 plans and accelerating our new store plan to open over 30 stores in 2001."These two new stores in major Northeast markets will offer the customer a complete selection of men's apparel. The inventory will feature classically tailored suits, sportcoats, slacks and formalwear plus the latest in corporate casual sportswear, shoes and accessories. Each store will have a highly trained staff of wardrobe consultants and on-site tailoring services. In addition to recently opened stores in the Chicago, Atlanta and Salt Lake City markets, the company will also open next week in a newly relocated store in the Loop in Chicago. The store sites are in the company's target profile of high-end specialty retail centres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar