US: Jos A Bank rejects Men's Wearhouse improved offer
The retailer last week submitted a cash tender offer for all outstanding shares of Jos A Bank of US$63.50 per share, up from its previous offer of $57.50 per share.
Jos A Bank, however said it was "unanimously" rejecting the offer as "inadequate", but said it would be willing to meet with Men's Wearhouse to "establish a process that will enable you to advise our board as to the highest price you are prepared to pay in an acquisition of Jos A Bank".
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship