USA: Jos A Bank Sales Hit Record $211m In 2001
Men's wear retailer Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc said total sales for the 52 weeks ended 2 February 2002 (fiscal year 2001) totalled a record $211.0 million, an increase of 4.0 per cent compared with the previous year's sales of $203.0m. Total sales for the fiscal year ended 2 February 2002 of $211.0m compared with reported fiscal year 2000 sales of $206.3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"