US: JoS A Bank speeds up store opening plan
JoS A Bank Clothiers is accelerating its store expansion programme for next year.
It plans to open 30 to 40 new stores in fiscal year 2010, an increase over the 10 to 15 new stores planned for fiscal year 2009.
A company statement said its long-term plan was to operate 600 stores, from 467 stores currently.
Men's wear retailer JoS A Bank Clothiers Inc is expanding into the tuxedo rental business, and will be testing its potential from this month with a launch in around 5% of its 474 stores....
JoS A Bank Clothiers has announced that net income for the third quarter of fiscal year 2009 increased 26% to $11.7m, buoyed by improved sales....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack