USA: Joseph Healy Named VP Sales For Jantzen
Joseph "Crosby" Healy has been appointed vice president of sales for Perry Ellis International's Jantzen swimwear division. Healy comes to Perry Ellis International from Christina Swimwear, Gottex division where he was manager of their southeast region. "Joseph Healy brings to Jantzen a depth of brand experience at all levels of girl's, junior's and women's swimwear. We are confident that his experience and industry expertise will help us grow sales of the Jantzen brand to new heights," said Oscar Feldenkreis, president and chief operating officer of Perry Ellis International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"