USA: Joseph Roisman Joins Perry Ellis Board
, Elected to the Beacon Council's Board of Directors Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Nasdaq: news), a leading men's fashion apparel company, announced today that the Beacon Council has appointed Joseph Roisman, Executive Vice President for PEI, as a member of the Board of Directors. In his capacity as a member of the Board of Directors, Roisman will serve on the Board as a voting member of The Beacon Council and will assist with developing both strategic direction and operational policies of the organization. Roisman will also contribute to monitoring the budget and the performance of the Beacon Council.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report