USA: Joseph Roisman Joins Perry Ellis Board
, Elected to the Beacon Council's Board of Directors Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Nasdaq: news), a leading men's fashion apparel company, announced today that the Beacon Council has appointed Joseph Roisman, Executive Vice President for PEI, as a member of the Board of Directors. In his capacity as a member of the Board of Directors, Roisman will serve on the Board as a voting member of The Beacon Council and will assist with developing both strategic direction and operational policies of the organization. Roisman will also contribute to monitoring the budget and the performance of the Beacon Council.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts