USA: Joseph Roisman Joins Perry Ellis Board
, Elected to the Beacon Council's Board of Directors Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Nasdaq: news), a leading men's fashion apparel company, announced today that the Beacon Council has appointed Joseph Roisman, Executive Vice President for PEI, as a member of the Board of Directors. In his capacity as a member of the Board of Directors, Roisman will serve on the Board as a voting member of The Beacon Council and will assist with developing both strategic direction and operational policies of the organization. Roisman will also contribute to monitoring the budget and the performance of the Beacon Council.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective