CHINA: Joyce Boutique Holdings Apply For Share Extension
Retailers Joyce Boutique Holdings Ltd has applied for an extension to a waiver on listing regulations, as they attempt to increase the level of shares held by public bodies. Listing regulations state that the company must have 25 per cent of their capital held by public bodies, but at the close of business on Friday, the end for the previous waiver, the company had only managed to increase public shareholders to 23.81 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"