CHINA: Joyce Boutique Holdings Ups Public Float
Clothing retailer Joyce Boutique Holdings Ltd (H.JOY) has restored the amount of its shares held by the public to above 25 per cent, complying with the Hong Kong stock exchange's listing rule, the company said Tuesday. As of December 15, 25.01 per cent of Joyce's shares were publicly held, after Joyce's major shareholder Wheelock & Co (H.WIH) sold an unspecified amount of Joyce shares in the open market, Joyce said in a stock exchange statement. Wheelock currently holds 51.99 per cent in Joyce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022