CHINA: Joyce Boutique Holdings Ups Public Float
Clothing retailer Joyce Boutique Holdings Ltd (H.JOY) has restored the amount of its shares held by the public to above 25 per cent, complying with the Hong Kong stock exchange's listing rule, the company said Tuesday. As of December 15, 25.01 per cent of Joyce's shares were publicly held, after Joyce's major shareholder Wheelock & Co (H.WIH) sold an unspecified amount of Joyce shares in the open market, Joyce said in a stock exchange statement. Wheelock currently holds 51.99 per cent in Joyce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts