USA: JPS Industries Inc Announces Election of Director
JPS Industries Inc, manufacturer of extruded urethanes and polypropylenes used in the manufacture of athletic shoes, today announced that Charles R "Chuck" Tutterow has been elected as a director of the company, increasing the size of its Board to six members. Mr. Tutterow, 35, is currently servng as executive vice president and chief financial officer of JPS Industries Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"