INDIA: Judge Rejects Bajoria High Court Petition
The ongoing High Court squabble between Mr Arun Bajoria and the Bombay Dyeing company over Bajoria's shares in the company, has seen High Court Judge Justice Barin Ghosh dismiss Bajoria's writ petition. Justice Ghosh dismissed Bajoria's petition which claimed the Securities and Exchange Board of India had no right to enquire about his acquisition of shares, a claim that Justice Ghosh said had no merit and was only filed to delay the SEBI investigation process.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack