US: Juicy Couture taps American Eagle design chief
She will start in the post by 1 November, and will report to Juicy Couture CEO Edgar Huber. She will be responsible for all creative elements of the business including product design, marketing and store design.
Huber said Nealz, who has worked with a number of fashion brands including Calvin Klein, Gap and Banana Republic, Pepe Jeans, Nine West and Theory, “has shown extraordinary range throughout her career.” He added: “LeAnn's strong entrepreneurial instinct, exquisite taste, brand vision, marketing savvy, and outstanding design credentials align perfectly with the opportunity at Juicy Couture.”
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' January 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
American Eagle Outfitters posted a healthy increase in fourth quarter profits despite falling sales and a 7% decrease in comparable store sales....
US women's wear firm Liz Claiborne has hired Edgar Huber, currently CEO of the Juicy Couture brand, to a new position of executive vice president of global business development. ...
US footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has promoted Vincent DeSantis to senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Payless. ...
Teen apparel retailer The Wet Seal has hired Susan P McGalla, the former president and chief merchandising officer of American Eagle Outfitters, as its new chief executive officer....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective