JAPAN: Jujiya Names Toshio Tamamushi As President
Clothing chain Jujiya Co is to appoint Toshio Tamamushi as president of the company on 26 May, replacing Hiroyuki Fukumoto.
Tamamushi has been serving as general manager of the public information department of Jujiya since March 2003.
Jujiya made a consolidated net loss of JPY38.4 billion in the 2004/2005 financial year, compared to a consolidated net profit of JPY141 million the year before
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020