US: Juliana Chugg elected to VF board
The board of directors of apparel firm VF Corporation has elected Juliana L Chugg to serve as a director.
Chugg, who began on 10 February, is senior vice president at food manufacturer General Mills and president of Pillsbury USA.
She has held a number of leadership roles with General Mills and Pillsbury over the past 12 years, a statement said.
"Juliana brings strong general and international management experience, as well as considerable success in growing global consumer brands.
"I look forward to having her on our board and am confident that she will bring many valuable insights to VF in the years to come," said VF chairman and CEO Eric Wiseman.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel maker VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) announced that David Conn has been appointed President - VF Retail Licensed Brands, a new position within its subsidiary, VF Services, Inc....
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation said it remained "very cautious" about consumer spending after reporting a 27% fall in second quarter profits to US$75.5m....
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022