USA: June Sales Down 3 Per Cent For Dillard's
Dillard's, Inc (NYSE: DDS; "Dillard's" or the "Company") announced today that sales for five weeks ended July 1, 2000 were $702,054,000 compared to $722,266,000 for the same period last year. This is a decrease of 3% on an overall basis. Sales in comparable stores decreased 3% for the period. For the year to date period ended July 1, 2000, sales were $3,392,108,000. Compared to $3,451,833,000 for the comparable period last year, this is an overall decrease of 2%. Year to date sales in comparable stores decreased 2%. In accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 101, "Revenue Recognition in Financial Statements," prior year sales have been restated to exclude the sales of leased departments. Dillard's, Inc is one of the nation's largest fashion apparel and home furnishing retailers. The company's stores operate with one name, Dillard's, and span 29 states. Dillard's offers a distinctive mix of name brand and private label merchandise, appealing to a broad range of customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack