USA: June Sales Down 3 Per Cent For Dillard's
Dillard's, Inc (NYSE: DDS; "Dillard's" or the "Company") announced today that sales for five weeks ended July 1, 2000 were $702,054,000 compared to $722,266,000 for the same period last year. This is a decrease of 3% on an overall basis. Sales in comparable stores decreased 3% for the period. For the year to date period ended July 1, 2000, sales were $3,392,108,000. Compared to $3,451,833,000 for the comparable period last year, this is an overall decrease of 2%. Year to date sales in comparable stores decreased 2%. In accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 101, "Revenue Recognition in Financial Statements," prior year sales have been restated to exclude the sales of leased departments. Dillard's, Inc is one of the nation's largest fashion apparel and home furnishing retailers. The company's stores operate with one name, Dillard's, and span 29 states. Dillard's offers a distinctive mix of name brand and private label merchandise, appealing to a broad range of customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report