USA: June Sales Down 3 Per Cent For Dillard's
Dillard's, Inc (NYSE: DDS; "Dillard's" or the "Company") announced today that sales for five weeks ended July 1, 2000 were $702,054,000 compared to $722,266,000 for the same period last year. This is a decrease of 3% on an overall basis. Sales in comparable stores decreased 3% for the period. For the year to date period ended July 1, 2000, sales were $3,392,108,000. Compared to $3,451,833,000 for the comparable period last year, this is an overall decrease of 2%. Year to date sales in comparable stores decreased 2%. In accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 101, "Revenue Recognition in Financial Statements," prior year sales have been restated to exclude the sales of leased departments. Dillard's, Inc is one of the nation's largest fashion apparel and home furnishing retailers. The company's stores operate with one name, Dillard's, and span 29 states. Dillard's offers a distinctive mix of name brand and private label merchandise, appealing to a broad range of customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack