USA: June Sales Down 3 Per Cent For Dillard's
Dillard's, Inc (NYSE: DDS; "Dillard's" or the "Company") announced today that sales for five weeks ended July 1, 2000 were $702,054,000 compared to $722,266,000 for the same period last year. This is a decrease of 3% on an overall basis. Sales in comparable stores decreased 3% for the period. For the year to date period ended July 1, 2000, sales were $3,392,108,000. Compared to $3,451,833,000 for the comparable period last year, this is an overall decrease of 2%. Year to date sales in comparable stores decreased 2%. In accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 101, "Revenue Recognition in Financial Statements," prior year sales have been restated to exclude the sales of leased departments. Dillard's, Inc is one of the nation's largest fashion apparel and home furnishing retailers. The company's stores operate with one name, Dillard's, and span 29 states. Dillard's offers a distinctive mix of name brand and private label merchandise, appealing to a broad range of customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020