USA: Junonia Selects Ryder System For Solutions
Ryder System will be responsible for the distribution of Junonia's 5,400 individual catalogue and online sales as well as managing shipments and inspecting and scanning merchandise from Junonia's vendors.
Anne Kelly, president of Junonia Activewear, said: "Partnering with Ryder will allow Junonia to improve service to its catalogue and e-commerce customers by using Ryder's expertise in logistics and warehouse management.
"We can take advantage of its investment in state-of-the-art technology and equipment. This will allow us to focus our attention and resources on growing Junonia's customer base and increasing its product offerings," she continued.
Sandy Orr, vice president of e-commerce for Ryder said: "It becomes increasingly important for companies to concentrate on their core competencies, especially as online sales continue to grow. Ryder is delighted to work with Junonia and looks forward to providing world-class fulfillment to Junonia as it continues to grow and expand internationally."
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack