USA: Junonia Selects Ryder System For Solutions
Ryder System will be responsible for the distribution of Junonia's 5,400 individual catalogue and online sales as well as managing shipments and inspecting and scanning merchandise from Junonia's vendors.
Anne Kelly, president of Junonia Activewear, said: "Partnering with Ryder will allow Junonia to improve service to its catalogue and e-commerce customers by using Ryder's expertise in logistics and warehouse management.
"We can take advantage of its investment in state-of-the-art technology and equipment. This will allow us to focus our attention and resources on growing Junonia's customer base and increasing its product offerings," she continued.
Sandy Orr, vice president of e-commerce for Ryder said: "It becomes increasingly important for companies to concentrate on their core competencies, especially as online sales continue to grow. Ryder is delighted to work with Junonia and looks forward to providing world-class fulfillment to Junonia as it continues to grow and expand internationally."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report