AUSTRALIA: Just appoints Country Road's Ashley Gardner as CFO
Clothing retailer Just Group Ltd has hired former Country Road executive Ashley Gardner as its new chief financial officer.
Gardner will begin his new role on 2 January 2007, after moving from fashion group Country Road where he was CFO, company secretary and executive director.
"His strong technical knowledge and insight as a senior executive in the apparel retailing sector make him an ideal fit for Just," said Just managing director Jason Murray.
Gardner will replace Jason Murray who was appointed managing director last month.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel and homewares retailer Country Road is optimistic going forward after more than doubling its first-half earnings....
Retailer Country Road enjoyed an increase in first-half clothing sales after it improved its fashionability, pricing and depth of ranges....
Shoe and clothing company Colorado Group has appointed Mel Sutton CEO, effective on 17 July....
Swedish fashion company Gant has signed contracts with retailer Branded Lifestyle to launch the brand in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Thailand....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022