USA: Just Jeans Finds A Good Fit With Interworld Solution
InterWorld Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise commerce software solutions, today announced Just Jeans Group Ltd, a leading Australian retailer of lifestyle fashion brands, has delivered significant improvements to its new enterprise commerce solution powered by InterWorld. InterWorld's Commerce Exchange Retail Suite(TM) 4.0 will enable Just Jeans Group to provide improved customer service and enhanced access to its leading brands, which include Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Jacqui-E and Jay-Jays.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020