USA: Just Jeans Finds A Good Fit With Interworld Solution
InterWorld Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise commerce software solutions, today announced Just Jeans Group Ltd, a leading Australian retailer of lifestyle fashion brands, has delivered significant improvements to its new enterprise commerce solution powered by InterWorld. InterWorld's Commerce Exchange Retail Suite(TM) 4.0 will enable Just Jeans Group to provide improved customer service and enhanced access to its leading brands, which include Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Jacqui-E and Jay-Jays.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022