AUSTRALIA: Just Jeans To Acquire Retailer Portmans
The first acquisition for newly privatised Australian clothing retailer Just Jeans Group Ltd is the women's apparel group Portmans. Portmans has 86 women's clothing stores throughout Australia and New Zealand, and according to Just Jeans managing director Howard McDonald, will provide "an excellent fit for the group as it has a strong brand name with a unique position in the women's apparel market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth