AUSTRALIA: Just Jeans Told To Accept Takeover Bid
Shareholders in Australian clothing retailer Just Jeans are deciding whether to accept a takeover bid from Catalyst Investment Managers. The planned takeover will complete the company's transition from a public to a private concern. Voting is scheduled to take place October 24th. Catalyst has offered $A1.35 per share, which is lower than Grant Samuel & Associates' independent valuation of $A1.39 - $1.64. However, as there is no alternative bid, Grant Samuel have recommended that Just Jeans' shareholders accept the offer, as the company's shares are unlikely to rise above $A1.35 without it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again