AUSTRALIA: Just Jeans Told To Accept Takeover Bid
Shareholders in Australian clothing retailer Just Jeans are deciding whether to accept a takeover bid from Catalyst Investment Managers. The planned takeover will complete the company's transition from a public to a private concern. Voting is scheduled to take place October 24th. Catalyst has offered $A1.35 per share, which is lower than Grant Samuel & Associates' independent valuation of $A1.39 - $1.64. However, as there is no alternative bid, Grant Samuel have recommended that Just Jeans' shareholders accept the offer, as the company's shares are unlikely to rise above $A1.35 without it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020