MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR: just-style new look - version 6
It has been a long time in the pipeline (for us at least), but we're finally able to share the new-look just-style with you.
As with all our site updates, we've done more than simply a cosmetic tweak, but used this as an opportunity to expand the service we deliver and make it more relevant to your daily needs, whether it's to help you keep up with the news or dive deep to research an issue of interest.
We also believe we're taking a huge step forward in the delivery of our daily industry information, insight and intelligence, making this a new world-class digital publication that can be easily accessed via portable devices such as cell phones and tablets.
The relaunch has been driven by the changing needs of the industry for a service that not only provides information, but also puts that information into context through analysis and interviews to help you make business decisions quickly and correctly.
It should also be easier to find the key content that you need, with a redesign of the site navigation menus to let you view our content by regions as well as sectors. The search facility has also been fine-tuned to help you find the content you are looking for quickly and easily.
To celebrate the relaunch of just-style, we have a special new offer giving you 30 days full access for just £1/$1/€1. It's our best ever subscription offer.
We hope you'll take some time to look at the new design, columns and features - not forgetting our new logo too. And, of course, please let us know what you think.
For those of you who have been supporting us since our launch in 1999, this is now just-style version 6. We hope you like it.
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide