MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR: just-style new look - version 6
It has been a long time in the pipeline (for us at least), but we're finally able to share the new-look just-style with you.
As with all our site updates, we've done more than simply a cosmetic tweak, but used this as an opportunity to expand the service we deliver and make it more relevant to your daily needs, whether it's to help you keep up with the news or dive deep to research an issue of interest.
We also believe we're taking a huge step forward in the delivery of our daily industry information, insight and intelligence, making this a new world-class digital publication that can be easily accessed via portable devices such as cell phones and tablets.
The relaunch has been driven by the changing needs of the industry for a service that not only provides information, but also puts that information into context through analysis and interviews to help you make business decisions quickly and correctly.
It should also be easier to find the key content that you need, with a redesign of the site navigation menus to let you view our content by regions as well as sectors. The search facility has also been fine-tuned to help you find the content you are looking for quickly and easily.
To celebrate the relaunch of just-style, we have a special new offer giving you 30 days full access for just £1/$1/€1. It's our best ever subscription offer.
We hope you'll take some time to look at the new design, columns and features - not forgetting our new logo too. And, of course, please let us know what you think.
For those of you who have been supporting us since our launch in 1999, this is now just-style version 6. We hope you like it.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- Inditex renews global trade union agreement
- C&A selects PLM to boost product development