MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR: just-style new look - version 6
It has been a long time in the pipeline (for us at least), but we're finally able to share the new-look just-style with you.
As with all our site updates, we've done more than simply a cosmetic tweak, but used this as an opportunity to expand the service we deliver and make it more relevant to your daily needs, whether it's to help you keep up with the news or dive deep to research an issue of interest.
We also believe we're taking a huge step forward in the delivery of our daily industry information, insight and intelligence, making this a new world-class digital publication that can be easily accessed via portable devices such as cell phones and tablets.
The relaunch has been driven by the changing needs of the industry for a service that not only provides information, but also puts that information into context through analysis and interviews to help you make business decisions quickly and correctly.
It should also be easier to find the key content that you need, with a redesign of the site navigation menus to let you view our content by regions as well as sectors. The search facility has also been fine-tuned to help you find the content you are looking for quickly and easily.
To celebrate the relaunch of just-style, we have a special new offer giving you 30 days full access for just £1/$1/€1. It's our best ever subscription offer.
We hope you'll take some time to look at the new design, columns and features - not forgetting our new logo too. And, of course, please let us know what you think.
For those of you who have been supporting us since our launch in 1999, this is now just-style version 6. We hope you like it.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Alliance brands "staying the course" in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Bangladesh denied US GSP re-entry on worker rights
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis