just-style research roundup
Below is a list of the latest research reports now available on just-style.
- Annual Forecasting Clothing & Footwear 2014
Comprehensive insight into sector related issues such as market shares, space expansion and the changing patterns of consumer demand.
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Russia 2010
This third edition publication provides a comprehensive analysis of the retail market in Russia. It consists of an overview of clothing, footwear, accessories and an insight into the luxury market segment. The report includes forecasts for this industry up to 2012.
- Fashion & Apparel Retailing in China 2010: A Market Analysis
This new report covers the fast growing market for fashion and apparel retailing in China. The report covers sales via department stores as well as branded chains and sportswear outlets. The actual sales data for 2009 is broken down by apparel and forecasted data is included to 2014.
- Sports And Fitness Clothing - A Global Market Perspective
This is one of the most comprehensive reports currently available that looks at this market. It focuses on each sector of the world sports apparel market and also provides an analysis of all the major companies within this market.
- Branded Apparel
This report analyses the worldwide markets for branded apparel in US$bn. The major product segments analysed are men's branded apparel, women's branded apparel, children's branded apparel, and sports branded apparel.
- Snow sports apparel
An interesting report which focuses on the changing market for snow sports apparel as it is affected by the change in climate. Manufacturers in this sector face constant pressure to keep up with technological developments in an often overcrowded marketplace.
- Where Britain Shops 2010: Department Stores
Where Britain Shops 2010: Department Stores provides a comprehensive analysis of the shopping habits of UK consumers. It presents a detailed examination of changing customer profiles as well as demographic, socio-economic and shopping around trends.
- Top 100 Clothing Retailers Analysis
Whether you wish to benchmark your own company’s results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020