just-style research roundup
Below is a list of the latest research reports now available on just-style.
- European Retail Briefing - July 2010
This monthly briefing is an ideal opportunity to keep right up to date with current retail trends and the major factors affecting the industry.
- Clothesource Sourcing Kit 2011
The latest edition of this well known publication, the Clothesource Sourcing Kit 2011 is an essential tool for anyone who wants to keep abreast of the changing world of apparel sourcing. Buy before 31 August and you will receive free online quarterly updates.
- The Clothesource World Apparel Sourcing Monitor (formerly known as The Sourcing Kit)
A report that focuses on what has happened to the world apparel industry from 2007-2009 and analyses the changes that are likely to happen for the top 90 exporting countries within the industry between 2010 and 2012.
- Fashion - Size Matters! - UK - July 2010
The past five years have seen a big increase in both the women's wear and men's wear plus-size markets. This report focuses on the UK market and provides forecasts for the industry up until 2015.
- UK Retail Briefing - Clothing and Footwear Retailers - July 2010
A monthly focus on the UK retail market and how the major retailers are performing.
- Top 100 Clothing Retailers Analysis
Whether you wish to benchmark your own company's results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
- Report package: Tomorrow's clothing retail; and Tomorrow's apparel industry - forecasts to 2016
The report package will give you a 25% discount from our two recent reports that looks at the global apparel industry from both a retail and manufacturing/sourcing viewpoint.
- Sports And Fitness Clothing - A Global Market Perspective
This is one of the most comprehensive reports currently available that looks at this market. It focuses on each sector of the world sports apparel market and also provides an analysis of all the major companies in the sector.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts