just-style research roundup
Below is a list of the latest research reports now available on just-style.
- Global market review of the denim and jeanswear industries - forecasts to 2017
We're offering the latest edition of our popular global market review of the denim and jeanswear industries in two volumes. Volume 1 concentrates on the numbers - providing all of the tried and trusted market facts and forecasts. Volume 2 looks at jeans and denim trends, looking at fabrics, manufacturing trends, brands and retailing. So, buy the two together and save, or buy the volume you need.
- The just-style green report
The just-style green report is an innovative research report that looks at ethics, sustainability, Fairtrade and corporate social responsibility in the fashion retail and clothing industries. Included in the report's findings are the results of an exclusive online survey to just-style readers, asking vital questions about these important issues for the modern apparel industry.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for children's wear in US$ million by the following product segments: boys wear, girls wear, and infants & toddlers wear. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America.
- Retail Futures H1 2011: Clothing
Retail Futures is a unique forecasting tool providing dynamic forecasts and analysis of market demand and price pressures. It provides a review of the economic trends and considers how this will affect the retail sector.
This report offers a comprehensive review of the global footwear market considering all major sectors within the industry. Forecast data to 2015 is included along with a seven year analysis of the market.
- Bridalwear Market Report 2010
This market report examines the UK bridalwear market, focusing on the 2005 to 2009 period, and forecasting for the 2010 to 2014 period. The author has consulted a number of spokespeople within the bridalwear industry (including designers and trade association representatives), and their expert opinions and trade statistics are presented throughout the report.
- Clothing manufacturing 2011
A comprehensive review of the global manufacturing industry from a UK viewpoint. This reports looks at the major companies within the industry along with a financial analysis.
- UK Womenswear Retailers 2010
2011 looks set to be another difficult year for womenswear retailers as inflation drives prices up and consumers feel the impact of higher taxes, weak wage growth and public sector job cuts. UK Womenswear Retailers 2010, ensures retailers are best prepared for the coming year, with comprehensive analysis of the issues they are facing and how best to overcome them.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022