just-style research roundup
Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Mexico is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include an in-depth look at specialist apparel and footwear retailers in Mexico, hosiery in France, and a profile of Swedish fashion giant H&M in the UK.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Mexico
In 2013 the global economic slowdown severely affected the performance of multinational companies in some of the major markets, such as the US and Europe. As a result, many of these players shifted their attention towards developing economies, where they saw more opportunities. Since 201, several multinational brands of apparel and footwear specialist retailers have entered Mexico, bringing important dynamism to this category, as this report shows.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in South Africa, December 2013
This report looks at the development of the textile and clothing industry in South Africa, its size and structure, and production and consumption. The report also features a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed analysis of the country's imports and exports; a review of government policies, investment incentives and foreign investments; an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT); and an in-depth review of South Africa's infrastructure and human resources and how these affect the textile and clothing industry.
- Afghanistan - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Afghanistan, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Hosiery in France
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Ltd in apparel (United Kingdom)
Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) is considered a high-end value retailer in the UK, because although it offers low-priced clothing items; they are produced using a strong slew of designer collaborations, heightening it to star status on the high street. Its collaboration with Versace and Marni was popular on the high street, while the retailer also plans collaboration with famed British footballer, David Beckham, to launch, 'David Beckham Bodywear for H&M' collection. This company profile looks at the strategy.
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, 4th quarter 2013
This report provides information on the latest developments in composites, environmentally friendly polymers, fabrics for protective apparel, fibres for technical textiles, new materials and smart clothing. The report includes news from the following innovative companies, individuals and organisations: Ahlstrom, Cambridge Biopolymers, Celanese, Daniel McLaughlin, DSM Dyneema, DuPont Protection Technologies, Hexoskin, Klopman International, Rennovia, Teijin Aramid and TenCate Protective Fabrics.
This report analyses the worldwide markets for footwear in US$m and million pairs by the athletic footwear (aerobic, baseball, basketball, cricket, cross-training, soccer, running, tennis, walking, hiking, hockey, athleisure, & others), outdoor/rugged footwear, casual footwear, dress/formal footwear, and footwear accessories. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East/Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018.
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2018
This report looks at the potential, developments and trends within some emerging markets as well as the fortunes of the more established ones. Issues considered throughout the report include macro-economic instability; fluctuating raw material costs; supply chain issues; safety regulations; new infrastructure projects; material and design trends plus branded clothing.
H&M aims to replicate its international success in Mexico due to the increasing interest in fashion and apparel amongst Mexican consumers. The outstanding performance of the first flagship store in Me...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servic...
US women's apparel group Ann Inc has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings as a result of softer traffic levels and a highly promotional retail environment....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report