just-style's most read stories this week...
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at how sourcing is going to be in 2013, a spotlight on why buyer interest in Billabong has not yet turned into a deal, and M&S extending its RFID tagging programme to all clothing and homeware products in its 700 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode