just-style's most read stories this week...
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at how sourcing is going to be in 2013, a spotlight on why buyer interest in Billabong has not yet turned into a deal, and M&S extending its RFID tagging programme to all clothing and homeware products in its 700 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals