just-style's most read stories this week...
The most read stories on just-style this week include M&S introducing body odour neutralising patches into suits, Bangladesh apparel companies fearing strikes will harm the sector, and the minimum wage rising for garment workers in Cambodia.
Bangladesh apparel companies fear strikes will harm sector
Bangladesh apparel manufacturers are concerned that political turmoil will see foreign buyers shift orders to other countries as they face difficulties fulfilling orders on time.
CAMBODIA: Minimum wage to rise for garment factory workers
The minimum wage for factory workers in Cambodia's garment and footwear sector is to be raised to US$75 a month from 1 May.
SWITZERLAND: Clariant looks to reduce water used in dyeing
Clairant is working to help textile manufacturers reduce the amount of water used in the dyeing process.
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Maurtiz (H&M) has said it plans to build on the launch of its online store in the US by expanding the channel into more markets....
Italian high-end textile manufacturer Canepa SpA has made a commitment to eliminate all hazardous chemicals from its products and supply chain by 2020 - becoming, it claims, the first textile company ...
A good start by H&M's new online store in the US helped the fashion retail giant register a 22% surge in third quarter profit, with like-for-like sales rising 2%....
India's first knitwear specialty training centre opened today (26 September) as part of wider plans to help the sector move into new products and markets and improve skill levels....
A number of apparel groups from North America have voiced concern at reports that Bangladesh is set to source cotton from Uzbekistan to feed its ready-made garment (RMG) industry....
Nearly 50 apparel and retail executives were in Washington last week to lobby for "commercially meaningful" apparel provisions in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement currently under negotiat...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack