just-style's most read stories this week...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at why Bangladesh garment factory reforms are lagging, Primark joining the hazardous chemical pledge, and an interview with Bangladesh Safety Alliance CEO, Jeff Krilla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks