just-style's most read stories this week...
Among the most-read stories on just-style this week were claims that hazardous chemicals have been found in luxury children's clothing and footwear, calls by Cambodian labour unions for a mid-March strike, and a comment on new initiatives aimed at making it easier for factories to compete while improving wages and working conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Brands urged to help end Shenzhen factory strike
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade