just-style's research round-up
Featured research from just-style's research store this week includes an overview of the luxury goods sector in Latin America, a look at global denim trends as well as analyses of clothing chains Ann Taylor and New Look.
- Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods Retailing in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
The report provides data, analyses and opinion to help companies in the Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods retail sector better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
- Children's wear in Chile
Get a detailed picture of the Chilean children's wear market from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change and understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Complete with five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Global Denim Trends: Will the Growth Fade Away?
This new report reveals the differences in jeans performance by region, analyses the growth of different price platforms and identifies key opportunities for the denim market.
- Hosiery in Israel
This is a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the hosiery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
- The Clothesource Guide to the world's apparel trade regulations 2012-2016 Edition
This report explains current trade rules in language ordinary businesspeople can understand. It looks at the commercial significance of those rules to the garment and textile industry. The Guide also looks at the rules imposed by Japan, Canada and Australia as well as the EU and US.
- Product Lifecycle Management Software in China 2010-2014
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the PLM Software market landscape in China and covers only the mainstream PLM Software market.
- Ann Taylor Stores Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
The profile contains an overview of Ann Taylor as well as a business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the women's wear company.
- New Look Group plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
In this profile you will find key information and issues about New Look for business intelligence requirements. It studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, growth potential, opportunities and competition.
Walmart created a stir back in 2009 when it announced an ambitious programme for sustainability reporting. Its goal was to develop a Sustainability Index to assess the environmental impacts of every i...
Featured research from just-style's research store this week includes a look at apparel specialist retailers in Greece, strategies for sustainability in the global apparel industry and a report on the...
Supply chain collaboration platform TradeCard yesterday (29 March) announced a partnership with PLM supplier Technia to extend its trade platform in Europe. ...
Chinese children's wear producer and distributor Les Enphants has implemented Lectra Fashion PLM. ...
Clothing retailer SuperGroup has today (20 March) appointed Susanne Given to the newly created role as chief operating officer and Shaun Wills as chief financial officer....
Rising costs and pressure on margins will force women's wear retailers to rethink their pricing and sourcing strategies this year, according to new research, with British manufacturing poised to make ...
Software solutions provider Visual 2000 has launched an on-demand training tool that provides clients with access to exclusive, remote training classes focused on their specific needs....
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- US apparel retailers' August 2014 sales roundup
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details