just-style's research roundup
Featured research from just-style's research store this week includes a look at the international challenges and opportunities for clothing and footwear retailers, a report on new technologies for technical textiles, and a report on global apparel manufacturing.
- International Challenges and Opportunities for Clothing and Footwear Retailers
The report looks at a number of issues facing clothing and footwear retailers as they shift their focus to emerging markets, ranging from domestic saturation to identifying tomorrow's luxury markets. The focus of the research is on large international clothing and footwear retailers but consideration is also given to retailers from emerging markets.
- New Technologies for Making Up Technical Textiles and Clothing
This report focuses on the latest developments which are of interest to the technical textile and technical clothing industries in the fields of computer-aided design (CAD), cutting, sewing threads, sewing machinery, industrial embroidery, laser engraving, ultrasonic welding and smart textiles.
- Global Apparel Manufacturing
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Central Europe 2011. Development forecasts for 2011-2013
This popular publication analyses all five Central European countries in terms of their demographic and macroeconomic situation, and dissects the clothing and footwear markets to closely examine their size, value, customer base and prevailing trends.
- Clothing Accessories in Australia
Use this report to get a detailed picture of the clothing accessories market. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective