just-style's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at specialist apparel and footwear retailers in China, a profile of online clothing retailer Asos, and a round-up of developments in waterless textile and garment dyeing.
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
This report provides vital data and analysis of trends in national, regional and world clothing imports and retail demand. The report focuses in greater detail on clothing imports, retail demand and trends in five key emerging markets, namely Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in China
According to this report, in China the popularity of shopping malls, which local consumers find more attractive than department stores, is due to their comfortable environment and wide choice of restaurants. Thus apparel and footwear specialist retailers expanded their distribution in shopping malls, while opening outlets in city centres. In 2013, sports retailers like Anta (China) and Li Ning continued to lose retail value shares.
- Asos Plc - Strategy and SWOT report
Asos Plc - Strategy and SWOT report is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the retailer's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the business.
- Footwear retailers (global) - Industry report
This latest footwear retailers (global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to see the market leaders, identify companies heading for failure, seek out the most attractive acquisition, analyse industry trends or benchmark their own financial performance.
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, 4th quarter 2013
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including antimicrobial fabric finishes; colour trends; fabric coatings; garment technologies; jeanswear; liquid repellent apparel; and wearable technology. The report includes news from some of the most innovative companies.
- Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods retailing in Italy: Databook to 2017
This databook contains detailed historic and forecast retail sales values, segmented at a category level. The report takes into account macroeconomic indicators and industry-specific drivers to provide data that helps companies in the retailing industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
- Hot issue: Waterless textile and garment dyeing
This latest hot issue report from just-style begins with a recent comprehensive overview of the latest waterless dyeing manufacturing developments and industry implications. This is followed by an exclusive recent interview with Brad Poorman, CMSO, DryDye Fabrics. The report also rounds up a choice of articles originally published on just-style, revealing the historic landmarks that brought this new technology to market.
- Sports & leisure wear (UK) - Industry report
This analysis provides a detailed overview of the Sports & Leisure Wear (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 530 companies, including Alive & Dirty Ltd, Australian Swimwear Co (Europe) Ltd (The) and Blane Leisure Ltd.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Ethiopia textile and apparel exports lagging
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024