just-style's research roundup
Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in India is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at apparel manufacturing in China, a report on specialist apparel and footwear retailers in India, and a global database of the top sheer hosiery mills.
- Apparel manufacturing in China
The apparel manufacturing industry in China mainly comprises companies that produce men's, women's and children's cut and sewn apparel, with fabrics being the primary raw material. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Profile of Lac-Mac: an innovative supplier of reusable protective textile products
Lac-Mac specialises in the manufacture and supply of reusable textile products, designed to provide protection in health care environments and in industries where workers are exposed to hazardous materials or inclement weather conditions. The report highlights the company's development, products, product manufacture and sale and corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy, as well as providing an outlook for the future.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in India
According to this report, apparel and footwear internet retailing recorded very strong growth in 2013. Websites such as Myntra and Jabong offer apparel and footwear at lower prices than their rivals in store-based retailing and the convenience of shopping from home remains a major factor driving Indian consumers towards purchasing their apparel and footwear online.
- Clothing manufacturing in the UK - Industry market research report
Firms in this industry manufacture outerwear from a wide range of materials. Products include ready-to-wear and made-to-measure clothing, workwear, and casual and formal apparel. Underwear and hosiery manufacturing is also included in this industry. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry. It includes five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Global database of the top sheer hosiery mills - Company names, financial performance, key executives, and contact details
The report includes details for more than 600 sheer hosiery mills in the world which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
- Silk product manufacturers (China) industry report
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. This latest silk product manufacturers (China) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to see the market leaders, identify companies heading for failure, seek out the most attractive acquisition, analyse industry trends or benchmark their own financial performance.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Morocco
According to this report, value sales of specialist apparel and footwear retailers grew by 3% in current terms in 2013, reaching MAD13.9bn (US$1.72bn). The opening of new outlets for several brands, as well as the entrance of new players contributed to this growth. As specialist apparel and footwear retailers attracted more Moroccans, and often as part of commercial centres, independent traditional players progressively lost value share.
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
This report provides a wealth of information, insight and analysis on the market for antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel; microorganisms and their effects; techniques for preventing the proliferation of microorganisms in apparel; antimicrobials for textile and apparel applications; and methods of imparting antimicrobial properties to fabrics. It also includes information on antimicrobial efficacy testing and regulations, and safety and environmental issues associated with antimicrobial agents.
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead