just-style's research roundup
Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in India is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at apparel manufacturing in China, a report on specialist apparel and footwear retailers in India, and a global database of the top sheer hosiery mills.
- Apparel manufacturing in China
The apparel manufacturing industry in China mainly comprises companies that produce men's, women's and children's cut and sewn apparel, with fabrics being the primary raw material. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Profile of Lac-Mac: an innovative supplier of reusable protective textile products
Lac-Mac specialises in the manufacture and supply of reusable textile products, designed to provide protection in health care environments and in industries where workers are exposed to hazardous materials or inclement weather conditions. The report highlights the company's development, products, product manufacture and sale and corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy, as well as providing an outlook for the future.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in India
According to this report, apparel and footwear internet retailing recorded very strong growth in 2013. Websites such as Myntra and Jabong offer apparel and footwear at lower prices than their rivals in store-based retailing and the convenience of shopping from home remains a major factor driving Indian consumers towards purchasing their apparel and footwear online.
- Clothing manufacturing in the UK - Industry market research report
Firms in this industry manufacture outerwear from a wide range of materials. Products include ready-to-wear and made-to-measure clothing, workwear, and casual and formal apparel. Underwear and hosiery manufacturing is also included in this industry. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry. It includes five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Global database of the top sheer hosiery mills - Company names, financial performance, key executives, and contact details
The report includes details for more than 600 sheer hosiery mills in the world which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
- Silk product manufacturers (China) industry report
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. This latest silk product manufacturers (China) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to see the market leaders, identify companies heading for failure, seek out the most attractive acquisition, analyse industry trends or benchmark their own financial performance.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Morocco
According to this report, value sales of specialist apparel and footwear retailers grew by 3% in current terms in 2013, reaching MAD13.9bn (US$1.72bn). The opening of new outlets for several brands, as well as the entrance of new players contributed to this growth. As specialist apparel and footwear retailers attracted more Moroccans, and often as part of commercial centres, independent traditional players progressively lost value share.
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
This report provides a wealth of information, insight and analysis on the market for antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel; microorganisms and their effects; techniques for preventing the proliferation of microorganisms in apparel; antimicrobials for textile and apparel applications; and methods of imparting antimicrobial properties to fabrics. It also includes information on antimicrobial efficacy testing and regulations, and safety and environmental issues associated with antimicrobial agents.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: DSW, Chico's, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015